Friday, May 20, 2016

Big Journey Big World-Introduction-

“The gladdest moment in human life, me thinks, is a departure into unknown lands.”
  Sir Richard Burton

INTRODUCTION

December 12th 2015, is the date that i will remember for the rest of my life. First, one of my closed an best friend passed away. Was really not in the mood for a week and feel empty as for the past 10 years we living together and shared almost everything together. I made a decision to make a huge step in relationship. Me and my girlfriend have a discussion about our future. I also mention to her  that i will be away somewhere for couple month. Even she's not agreed with my decision, but as for me that is the best for us. 

JANUARY 2016: Finally submit a form for a month holiday to HR Dept. Manage to find a replacement at least 2 doctor from same department(ER & Trauma) to replace me when i was away. The same month also i book a ticket from Seoul to Busan via cheapflights.com. That was my initial plan to have a vacation in the country. Which is on the 25th March 2016. But after 5 day i made a booking, i decide to go more further. Instead staying a month in Busan(which been there every summer) i change a plan to go to Jeju for the first time. And at the same time i also made a plan to go to Bangkok via Beijing and Kuala Lumpur which i pay really cheap price, As for Busan to Jeju return, i only pay 36 Euro by Jeju Air . Which i got free 15kgs of luggage. Then from Busan-Beijing-Kuala Lumpur-Bangkok-Kuala Lumpur-Busan-Seoul via Air China and Malindo Air (which i can say the best and cheap compared to airasia) i did pay 358 Euro. Everything was done according to my plan(without let my girlfriend know). Just waiting the day to come!!

p/s* as i'm writing this i'm still on my travel which is currently in Laos.(Out of the route)


ORIGINAL ROUTE

Seoul-Busan-Jeju-Beijing-Kuala Lumpur-Bangkok-Busan-Seoul

*All plan is change. Please wait for more entry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment